Custom Pet Portrait wooden earrings - The perfect way to memorialize or honor your furry friend! Pet Loss, Pet Remembrance, Dog Memorial, Adopting a Pet, Dog Mom; or simply showing off a Pet...
Our earrings make the ultimate - unique, truly one-of-a-kind gift!
- Hand drawn with style that's meticulously detailed and guaranteed to bring your pet to life!
- Wood is natural, neutral (can go with anything) and timeless (it will never go out of style!)
- Made with durable hardwoods and high quality materials. You'll receive top quality craftsmanship!
- Art is hand drawn then burned and engraved in to hardwood
- Hardwood is locally sourced, hand picked (to get the best color grains) and milled by us! We use cherry, maple and poplar hardwoods to ensure durability.
- Earrings are Approximately .5” and 3/16” (thick enough to be durable, but thin enough to look nice on your ear lobe)
- Posts and Backs are High Quality Stainless Steel
HYPOALLERGENIC (Good option for anyone with metal sensitivity)
- Wood is not waterproof! (Avoid showering, bathing, swimming in them.)
HOW TO ORDER:
- Click on Message seller, attach / upload the photo you'd like to use of your pet!
(If you can not get photo to upload in a message on Etsy, you can email the photo to:
(please note there is NO (s) on brandedwoodwork)
- After checkout and sending us your photo /s, You're all set! We will get your item created and shipped out as fast as possible!
TURN AROUND TIME:
- It takes us 4-8 business days to create these personalized pieces BEFORE they ship out. (Please note that business days do NOT include day of purchase, Sundays or holidays.)
- We Do Not send Proofs. (This is due to our quick turn around time)
- If you want to see more examples of our work, check out our other product listings, customer reviews and social media accounts to see our quality and craftsmanship.
- In most cases, shipping takes 2-8 business days (after shipment).
- Please Note, Since Covid, there have been Delays. These delays are out of our control.
- PRE SHIPMENT Status - There have been delays with tracking updating. After items are picked up by the post office, we've seen delays with them scanning the item. This does not mean your item hasn't been shipped.
- We do our best to monitor and track every package and keep an eye on delays.
If you have ANY concerns or questions, please message us, we are happy to help.
We want to make sure our customers are taken care of!